- Dumfries and Galloway
- No. of lodges
- Prices from
Landal Barnsoul Overview
Introducing an exciting new opportunity for investors, our latest property investment is the purchase of luxury lodge plots at Landal Barnsoul in Scotland. Set amongst 160 acres of stunning Scottish countryside in the heart of Shawhead Dumfries and Galloway, Landal Barnsoul is home to the ultimate UK retreat experience. It is the perfect place to make magical family memories and escape from the hassle and stress of everyday life.
Landal Barnsoul is a range of new build, luxury lodge plots consisting of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms. The holiday park will feature more than 200 lodges to be completed by Q4 2023. Landal Barnsoul will therefore be an upmarket holiday resort completed to an exceptionally high standard.
The domestic UK holiday market is set to see a largescale boom over the next 5 years; robust during times of economic downturn and thriving due to the lasting impact of COVID-19; the UK staycation is a strong alternative to an overseas vacation.
Lodges at Landal Barnsoul offer a rental guarantee of 8% NET for 5 years and a 110% compulsory buy-back after those 5 years. This means that investors will receive continuous rental income throughout the rental guarantee before being guaranteed an increase in sale price upon completion of the guarantee, equating to a total guaranteed 50% increase on your initial investment.
*CGIs are indicative of potential design and are subject to change
- 1-bedroom lodge sold out!
- New-build luxury holiday lodges
- 8% guaranteed NET returns for 5 years
- 110% compulsory buyback in 5 years
- No capital gains tax
- Highly desirable location
- Fully managed investment
- Award-winning management company
Why invest in Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland?
Dumfries and Galloway is a particularly beautiful area of Scotland, with an undulating, rocky coastline and sandy beaches. Inland you find acres of forests and green spaces.
Mountain biking, fishing by the River Dee, windsurfing and yachting are all well-catered for in this vibrant region. 29 golf courses serve the region, and there are also many opportunities for gentle walks and cycles.
One of the fastest growing regions at the moment is South West Scotland. The strategic location of Landal Barnsoul and its unique holiday experience is set to benefit from the predicted upturn in the domestic holiday market.
- Luxury spa and leisure complex
- Outdoor sports and leisure activities
- Medieval woodland and historical Doons
- Restaurants, brasserie, bars and pizzeria
- Indoor and outdoor children’s recreational areas
- Concierge service
- Open plan layout with hot tubs (Premium and VIP)
- Two private car parking spaces
- Designer kitchens, bathrooms and en-suites
- Smart TVs and wireless sound systems
- The top of the range lodges come with their own games room and bar areas
Please note: All plans are provided by the developer for marketing use only and are subject to change.