St Mary’s Overview
St Mary’s is a luxury student development in the UK’s number one student city. The development will provide 371 rooms over 4 floors, each fitted and furnished to the highest possible standard. Prices at the development start from just £57,500 and come with a guarantee of 7% NET rental returns for two years following completion.
Purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA) is in high demand amongst students as universities across the UK struggle to deal with the ever-increasing number of students. 2020/21 saw the UK’s total full-time student population grow by 8.0%, and this is only set to continue.
These elevated student numbers will only increase the demand for PBSA, resulting in extremely high demand in prime student developments such as St Mary’s.
- Prices from just £57,500
- Guaranteed 7% NET returns for 2 years
- High-end conversion
- Grade II listed building
- Close to Newcastle University
- Excellent occupancy rates historically
- Unrivalled student facilities
- Located in the UK’s #1 student city
Why invest in Newcastle?
Newcastle is one of the UK’s leading buy-to-let cities, but it’s the student market that really stands out when breaking it down. The city is one of the most popular student cities in the entire UK, even ranking as number 1 in the Student Crowd 2021 rankings for the best student city in the UK, and it’s clear to see why. Newcastle has everything you could ask for and more in a student city, from a lower cost of living than most to its world-famous nightlife and one of the UK’s largest city-centre shopping malls – there really is something for everyone. The increasing student numbers in the city will only increase the demand for PBSA, resulting in an extremely high demand for prime student developments. View our Newcastle developments here.
- A fully equipped gym
- Games room with a pool table
- Secure smart entry-operated door system
- Individual post-boxes within the communal ground floor area
- Laundry facilities within the ground floor area
- Newcastle University (2.0 miles)
- Newcastle Railway Station (2.2 miles)
- Lidl (1.2 miles)
- St James’ Park (1.7 miles)
- River Tyne (2.1 miles)