Buy to Let Mortgage Advice
Whilst off-plan property investments are traditionally cash purchases due to the nature of the UK mortgage market, there are lenders available that specialise in helping investors leverage an existing property to release funds that will allow them to invest again.
Mortgage Connections are a company recommended by Knight Knox as an expert in this area.
Mortgage Connections UK will help you:
- Understand the different types of mortgages that could be available to you and work out which one would be most suitable for you.
- Calculate the mortgage costs and help you decide how much you can afford to borrow.
- Track down the right mortgage deals that could keep your mortgage payments to a minimum.
- Understand the various steps within the mortgage process and highlight the important points you need to be aware of.
- Explain the different ways of repaying your mortgage loan.
- If you are planning to remortgage, understand the costs, benefits, and consequences.
Your adviser is there to help you at every step of the way and is available to answer any questions you may have.
Please Note: There is no financial connection or agreement between Knight Knox and Mortgage Solutions in place. Knight Knox are happy to refer Mortgage Connections as a professional provider of mortgage solutions and will not receive any monetary compensation if you decide to use them to help fund a property bought through Knight Knox.
Contact Mortgage Connections directly to discuss your requirements in detail with an experienced consultant.
Mortgage Connections UK Limited is an appointed representative of Quilter Mortgage Planning Limited which are authorised and regulated by the Financial
The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK.
Registered Office: 277 Stockport Road, Ashton-U-Lyne OL7 0NT | Registered in England & Wales No. 5030703