Introducing JQ Rise, a striking new build development occupying one of the best investment locations in Birmingham. The development is a 24 storey tower, which offers breath-taking views across the Birmingham skyline and canal routes. The development has been designed to mark the gateway to Birmingham’s renowned Jewellery Quarter and the City Centre and is located just ten minutes walk to the business and financial districts of Brindley Place, Arena Central and Colmore Row.
These luxury apartments feature a high-quality interior specification specifically designed to cater to the rising young professional rental demand of the city centre. Property investors are increasingly interested in buying in this central location following the regeneration of Birmingham city centre.
- Prices from £321,995
- B1 3RH central postcode
- Flexible payment plan available
- Luxury apartments suited to working professionals
- Far reaching views over the city centre skyline and canal network
- The development is in easy reach of one of the UK’s biggest financial centres
Why invest in Birmingham?
Birmingham has much to offer residents and visitors alike and the area is forecasted to see higher growth than anywhere else in the UK over the next five years. In addition to hosting the 2022 Commonwealth Games, Birmingham has much to offer, as the city is renowned for it’s business and financial quarters, and offers residents many business and career opportunities. The city is currently Europe’s youngest city with under 25’s accounting for 40% of the population.
Birmingham offers affordable property prices, strong yields, continual demand from renters and high predicted growth, which are the main reasons more investors are exploring their options in the city and why Birmingham remains in the UK’s best locations to purchase an investment property.
- Walking distance to numerous shopping centres
- 24 storey tower, which offers breath-taking views
- High-quality interior specification
- Flexible Pay Monthly plan available
- HSBC’S new UK Headquarters – 1.8 miles
- Paradise office development – 0.7 miles
- New Street Station – 1.0 miles
- 02 Academy – 1.3 miles
- University College Birmingham – 0.8 miles