Meadow Mill Overview
Meadow Mill is a stunning 19th century mill in Stockport, Greater Manchester that is being refurbished and transformed into 213 luxury apartments. This high spec development will provide first-class accommodation to renters in the Greater Manchester area, with a modern design that showcases the building’s industrial past.
The development will also feature 173 carpark spaces and secure bicycle storage, andis within walking distance of Stockport’s town centre.
The mill’s original features will take centre stage throughout the development, transporting residents back in time the moment they step through the door. The original brick will be featured throughout, along with the steel beams and large windows.
Not only do the original features of the building add charm and character, the 1 metre deep floor and 500mm thick walls will also eliminate any outside noise, making Meadow Mill the perfect retreat for residents.
- Luxury Mill Conversion
- House prices in Stockport have increased by 23.37% in the last five years (Zoopla, 2019)
- 23 minute drive to Manchester city centre
- Manchester Piccadilly is 10 minutes away via train
- Stockport is in the process of undergoing a £1bn regeneration program (Stockport Council, 2019)
Why invest in Stockport?
Located seven miles south of Manchester, Stockport has always been synonymous withits industrial past but, in recent years, it has increasingly become highly attractive to businesses within the financial, professional and digital sectors. The town has all the hallmarks of a first-class buy-to-let location – value for money, excellent connectivity and a thriving local economy, as well as one of the highest employment rates and most skilled workforces in Greater Manchester.
The town centre is in the midst of an extensive £1bn regeneration program. It has already seen the introduction of Redrock entertainment complex, which includes a cinema, shops and a number of restaurants. The town will also see a complete revamp of the Merseyway Shopping Centre, and the west part of the town centre is being transformed into a green and pedestrianised neighbourhood, introducing new homes and commercial space into the area. The railway station is due to undergo a £120m transformation, turning it into a modern transport interchange complete with a residential development and a two acre public park.
- Secure bicycle storage
- Landscaped communal garden with BBQ area
- Outdoor seating and picnic areas
- Landscaped courtyard at entrance level
- Children’s play area
- Stockport Railyway Station (1.9 iles)
- Stockport Town Centre (0.5 miles)
- Redrock Entertainment Complex (0.8 miles)
- Reddish Vale Country Park (0.1 miles)
- Manchester City Centre (6.7 miles)