Station Terrace Overview
Station Terrace is a conversion of two adjoining, characterful terraces into 17 modern apartments with secure car parking. The property is less that a five minute walk from the train station and the city centre. Station Terrace is the perfect location for commuters and those working in the city centre.
The apartments have been designed to maximise space and light, and many of the apartments benefit from unique features such as duplex levels, balconies and private gardens. The terrace has real curb side appeal, with intricate original stone door surrounds and the region’s traditional red brick.
Station Terrace Highlights
- Each apartment features a modern, light and airy space.
- Excellent transport links, whether you’re travelling by car or public transport.
- High quality amenities including HG Smart Technology which is in-built offering solutions to everyday issues.
- The apartments have been designed to maximise space and light, and some of the properties feature balcony’s and private gardens.
Why invest in Preston?
The Preston and Lancashire City Deal is a landmark agreements providing record amounts of funding and investment to achieve a transformation of the city, creating thousands of new jobs and homes.
A total of £434m has been pledged, which is forecast to create 20,000 new jobs and 17,420 new homes. The deal will provide a huge boost to the local economy, which is expected to grow by 1bn over the next 10 years.
- As a “Smart-Home,” Station Terrace is incorporating all the technology expected by modern tenants.
- Balcony’s and private gardens available.
- Intricate original stone door surrounds and the regions traditional red brick.
- Excellent transport links.
- Secure car parking.
- Preston is planned on the HS2 route.
- A trip to Liverpool will take you just 50 minutes.
- A trip to Manchester will take just under 40 minutes.
- Within walking distance of supermarkets and shops, restaurants and bars, banks and post offices, petrol stations and gyms.
Why invest with Knight Knox?
Knight Knox make investing in property simple. We are market leaders when it comes to the sale of off-plan buy-to-let properties for the private investor market, and with over 100 years of combined experience, we offer an unparalleled service when it comes to investing in property.
Specialising in both residential and student property, we have sold over 11,000 properties to over 5,500 individual buyers in excess of 110 countries. We strive to ensure that our clients see the best-possible returns in a competitive market sector.
Knight Knox are pioneers in providing high yielding, fully managed properties designed for both tenants to live in and investors to own.