The final tower of X1 Media City brings a further 275 residential units to the oversubscribed Salford Quays residential market and completes one of the most impressive developments in the North West. Tower 4 is comprised of studio, one and two bedroom apartments which combine stunning interiors with outstanding views over the Salford Quays waterfront and MediaCityUK. In addition, residents can enjoy the on-site amenities such as a gymnasium and cinema room. Parking is available on selected units.
The local area offers everything a tenant could ask for. There is a great selection of shops, bars and restaurants within walking distance as well as cultural highlights such as the Lowry Theatre and the Imperial War Museum North. Residents will also have easy access to Manchester city centre via the Harbour City Metrolink tram stop which sits at the foot of the development. The area is understandably known as one of the UK’s buy-to-let hotspots and tenants will be desperate to live in X1 Media City Tower 4.
*CGIs are indicative of potential design and are subject to change
- Excellent location in MediaCityUK
- Close to Manchester city centre
- Towers 1 and 2 completed and tenanted
- Parking available on selected units
- Professional lettings and management agency in place
- One of the best rental markets in the UK
- High capital appreciation achieved on Tower 1
Why invest in Greater Manchester?
Greater Manchester is one of the most exciting places to live and work in the UK, and is considered as one of the nation’s top rental hotspots. Buy-to-let properties in Manchester are in huge demand, and have some of the highest occupancy rates in the UK.
Greater Manchester’s property market is extremely impressive. House prices have increased by over 35% in the last ten years according to Zoopla and are expected to continue to grow.
- Private cinema room
- Fob-operated entry system wuth video link
- Underground car parking
- Harbour City tram stop (0.1 miles)
- MediaCityUK (0.7 miles)
- Manchester United Football Stadium (1.4 miles)
- University of Salford (1.5 miles)